Sundays at 11.00|
Friends Meeting House
Milford Haven's Sunday Meetings
We gather each Sunday morning at our Meeting House for a time of shared stillness and silence from which our inspiration and ministry arises. Everyone is welcome.
Time & Location
Sundays at 11.00
Friends Meeting House, Priory Rd, Milford Haven SA73 2DS, UK
About the event
Whilst most Covid19 restrictions have been lifted we are still required to keep a record of all those attending for Track and Trace. Please remember – do not come if you have any Covid19 symptoms in the last five days or have been in close contact with anyone who has.
Please self-screen before attending or take a lateral flow test.
We hve received the following advice as February 28th
- Businesses, employers and other organisations, including activity and event organisers, must undertake a coronavirus risk assessment (RA) of their premises and activities and take reasonable measures to minimise exposure to, and the spread of, coronavirus based on that risk assessment. (See our displayed RAs)
- Everyone must still self-isolate for 5 days if they test positive for COVID-19. If you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive and you are not fully vaccinated you must also self-isolate for 5 days.
As is traditional, there will be Door-Keeper, who will welcome you and directing you to where to sit. They will remain in the library next to the Main Meeting Room for ten minutes after that start of Meeting.
If you are in any doubt about your health or level of risk, or if you have any symptoms that might be Covid19 like, please do not attend. It is suggested that if you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid19 you should take a lateral flow test before attending.
The toilets will be open for use. Please wipe down any surfaces you have touched with the cleaner provided using paper towels. Bin the towels straight after, and leave the door open to help with ventilation when you leave.
We will retain our traditional pattern of Meeting:
- Meeting starts at about 11.00 when the first Friend takes their seat.
- Meeting will end at about 12.00. Please do not shake hands.
- Rise and depart
Serving Food and Drink: Advice from Cytûn:
You can serve food and drink but need to consider how this can be done safely. Here are some suggestions:–
- Those serving refreshments should be distanced from those receiving.
- Manage queues to avoid crowding
- Encourage people to sit in small groups to share fellowship rather than standing and mingling.
- It is not necessary to only use disposable cups etc but you should carefully consider how crockery will be washed. A dishwasher will wash at high temperatures so is a good way of cleaning. Those gathering cups etc should wear suitable gloves.
- Refreshments might more easily be organised outdoors where refrehments can be served ‘take-away’ style with people collecting from appropriately distanced stations.
- Face coverings do not need to be worn when food and drink is consumed, but should be worn when people move around the building or are engaged in other activities after the service.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP in advance. Covid19 regulations still apply and we are asked to keep a record of all those attending for Track and Trace. Please self-screen or take a lateral flow test before attending.
Covid19 risk assesments have been prepared for holding Meeting either in the gardens, in the Main Meeting Room or in the Nantucket Suite
Please self-assess using our Covid-19 Screening before deciding to attend or take a lateral flow test.